Bus Vannin bosses say they are hopeful they will have sufficient drivers to implement a TT timetable on Friday.
Plans for the contingency strike timetable had to be cancelled and a Sunday service operated instead after fewer relief drivers than expected turned up for duty.
Meanwhile, formal complaints of bullying and intimidation have been referred to the police.
A Community, Culture and Leisure spokesman said: ‘The Minister has been contacted by drivers who have advised him of their children being accosted and threatened in public, of threats and bricks through windows. We have had formal complaints of bullying and have referred to the police incidents of striking drivers using their cars to obstruct and disrupt services being driven by casual staff.’
A total of 15 drivers remain on sick leave, the majority with stress.
The spokesman said the department ‘cannot comment at this time’ on claims that a Bus Vannin manager has ben told to clear their desk.
Meanwhile, passengers we spoke to a Lord Street bus station have had mixed experiences of the bus services operating during the strike.
William Rowley, who was catching the No.4 to Spring Valley industrial estate, said: ‘It’s very difficult for passengers to know where they stand. You have a contingency timetable but that’s never worked from the word go so people are missing buses. They are very frustrated.’
Unite regional officer Eric Holmes described the contingency service as a ‘shambles’ - and claimed drivers had the support of the Manx public. He insisted it was the department that had been intimidating the drivers and had seen no evidence of claims of bullying made against union members.